Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

MY UNCLE’S BIRTHDAY




It was a lovely day on the first day of 2012 when I visited my Aunt’s house, because it was my Uncle’s birthday.

When we arrived we walked to the park and played on the little swings, big swings, slides and in the tunnel. Later on we decided to play hide and seek, it was difficult to find the people that were professional at the game.

Meanwhile back at the house all of the adults were busy cooking.  The men were on the BBQ, and the women were cooking in the kitchen and watching T.V.  By the time we returned the table was all set up and ready for dinner. I had for dinner was chicken and sausage it was delicious, and when I smelt it the smell was the same as the taste.

After dinner we watched T.V. until nine o’clock.  Then we went home and carried on watching our movie.  It was quite sad and scary.  We finally slept at 1 o’clock in the morning.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.