Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Community Serves



Community
Serves

Yesterday my pathfinder group and I went and helped out in the community serves and we also did it for our honour badge at the end of the year.  Some of us did this for the whole week and we were all wearing this t-shirts to represent ourselves, the community and also our church.

In this program there were three activities and my church was in the third group which was known as the barking group.  My groups job was to bark everywhere around Glen Innes central park and also pick up rubbish.  The first place that we cleaned and barked was the police station and the last one was near the Glen Innes central park, later on we all picked up rubbish around the receivers and it was for the same thing and when we had finished we realized that we had cleaned all four receivers and we were glad of ourselves.

We had all finished our community serves so we all headed back to base and from there on we all headed back home, but for the G.I. pathfinders we all had our lunch at the fish and chip Chinese shop.

I really enjoyed serving the community and I can not wait until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.