Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

To Howick Historical Village

Panmure Bridge School
Kings Road
Panmure


12 July 2013


Dear Historical Village


Thank you for that wonderful and interesting day I learnt  a lot of new things and a I like all the activities that were organized for us.


My favourite part was getting punished by Mrs White I really enjoyed standing in the middle of the doorway.  My second favourite part was the two classroom run by Mrs Hallam and Mrs Hill.  It was really interesting finding out about  the equipment that kids would use to make their own toys and how boys and girls would make a family such a young age, but most of all that I found interesting was that they made something interesting and enjoyable out of wood, string and glass.  


Once again like would like to thank you for having us and showing us around and hopefully we come back and learn more about the ones that we did not managed to see or find out about.


Faithful

Tienira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.