Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

My Floor Planner

Here is my floor plan on what I want in the future and what we have now, and as you can see I have a reading eerier for for the teacher to work with a group and they are sitting on beanbags and sofas. In our future classroom I also have a interactive white board next to the teachers desk, the along the back we have a plasma T.V. and to the lift of it we have an exit door and on the other side we have a netbook cupboard.  In the middle of the classroom are disks with no to drays but with wheel chairs, then behind the desks I add 2 desks and 4 computers and in front of the desks we have an acses door to the cloak room and to acsses the boys and girls toilets and showers.  That is all for what I want in the future because I have not finished designing it yet.  Now if you click on where it says floor 2 you will see my design that I have created on what our classroom looks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.